Whether you are an employee wanting to move into a management role, or an experienced supervisor, team leader or manager, The two-day 7 Pillars of Management training program will empower you with a range of new management and leadership skills.
Over two full days, you’ll enjoy a journey of self-awareness and discovery to uncover what kind of manager and leader you are right now, and what you’ll need to learn and develop to be the manager your organisation wants you to become. As you and your other fellow participants advance through this training, you’ll discover how to clearly communicate your vision to the team you lead and to create a motivating environment where every one of your people is “onboard” and moving towards your weekly, monthly and annual goals.
During you the two days at The 7 Pillars of Management, you’ll also learn the critical ‘soft’ skills like how to leverage your time, develop your emotional intelligence and build more effective team dynamics among your team.
I personally guarantee you’ll be captivated by learning these and other highly specific, practical skills, strategies and behaviours that can be used immediately after attending this training.
Just Some of What You’ll Learn
- Gain a deeper understanding of your management and leadership roles and responsibilities
- Insights and strategies to achieve your team’s annual strategic objectives
- How to improve communication and set expectations for your team
- The best way to adapt your leadership style to meet the needs of your team
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Apply delegation strategies to increase productivity and motivation
- How to enjoy career and life balance
Send us a message to request more information.